Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I just wanted to take back my comment earlier about Lady in the Water. I keep thinking about the movie and realize the genius behind it. It has good tempo with consistent theming that are punctuated with some comedic relief. The characters are nicely developed, and keep you guessing for a bit of the movie as it is not as predictable as you may think. All in all it was one of the more refreshing and original movie going experiences I have had in awhile. Maybe I will see it again. The music score was outstanding as well.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, Kasey. That's deep. I wish Carrie was as deep as you are. We'd definitely have some better conversations if she was. Man. Why can't be YOUR roommate?!

Kyle said...

Way to go Council Bluffs. I knew you would wise up eventually. It is a little curious though.hmmm....

Council Bluffs said...

That was dumb, that was dumb...I take it back, I didn't like Lady in the water.

Whitney said...

thank you!!! way to be one of the few that is smart enough to appreciate lady in the water. high five!

Whitney said...

wait...i take it back, you suck if u dont' like it...

Chelsea said...

Its okay, CB...we don't think you are any less of a man for liking Lady in the Water. You don't have to pretend. I'd still date you.

Council Bluffs said...

Thanks everybody for being there for me...this whole lady in the water thing maybe me a lil schizophrenic (spelling), but I have found again who I truly am---that movie was dumb

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog