Thursday, September 17, 2009

Better times...

So one of the main reasons we went to Texas is because of the BYU-Oklahoma game. It was amazing! I loved almost every second of it. It was incredible, so magical! The stadium was unbelievable! I have never seen anything like it and it really is worth all the hype. Jerry J went all out. This last week everybody has been asking me how it was. It's almost like answering the same when people asked me how my mission was. It was amazing! What else can I say?! There were tons of Oklahoma fans, it was pretty intimidating, but in the end the Cougars from Provo, UT pulled it off.

Lots of celebrating!


That big screen is incredible! I sure missed that as we were at the game yesterday. I've heard that the screen itself costs as much as a normal stadium.

I loved it when they showed the BYU logo

Once we went ahead I had to take a picture


The fam loved it! That was so much fun, we'll be talking about that game for years.



No comments:

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog