Friday, May 28, 2010

Lately I've been trying to watch a good, short video in the morning to start my day off right. This one is by far my favorite. First of all I've always loved this song ever since it came out at EFY 1999, but I also like how it stays on each picture for like 10 seconds giving you more time to look and ponder each picture and how Christ's love really is perfect. There are a few pictures in there that I really really like, but right now my favorite is the guy in the purple shirt who is being held and hugged by Christ from behind. I think we all have moments like that where we just feel like the world is kicking our trash and we need Christ's help. I'm not that old, not that experienced, but I've gone through enough to know that He will always be there to hold us and hug us when we most need it.


1 comment:

mamabluffs said...

I loved it Kasey! Thanks for posting it!

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog