Friday, April 29, 2011

Yeah! I'm going there!

Alright, can't believe I'm weighing in on this, but I think the royal wedding stuff is pretty rediculous, mostly because kings, queens, princes, princesses, dukes, earls, pied pipers, sirs...are all pointless. Seriously, what is the point of having them these days. What's the point of recognizing families and individuals as your leaders, and then giving them money, simply because of the family they were born into? Ok, I guess sirs are pretty cool and they have done good stuff to be recognized. I won't lie, I'd like to be a sir someday.

I keep hearing over facebook and the news about how majestic it was, how great Kate's dress was, blah blah blah, well, yeah, when you're able to throw tons of money that you made simply by being in a family that receives money from every person in your country for no reason other than to support a ceremonial role...of course it's going to be all that! Shoot, give me half of what they had on their budget and I'll make it twice as good.

Anyway, I'm not down with this, though I did teach the exiled king of Sri Llanka on my mission, that was pretty cool, he's a pretty nice guy too.

In other news, search google news and you can find the world's first zombie safehouse.

Jimmer's awesome and I love it when he smiles!

1 comment:

karla said...

I couldn't agree more about the wedding.

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog