Friday, March 05, 2010



In Heaven, we will be enthralled by those we associate with. We will ask someone in which time period they lived and you will might hear, "I lived during the LaVell Edwards' years," or "I saw Roger Reid coach in the Marriott Center" or "I sang the Cougar Fight Song at a Gary Crowton game". And as you are standing there in amazement, someone will turn to you ask you which of the BYU coaches' period did you live in? And when you say "Bronco Mendenhall and Dave Rose" a hush will fall over every hall and corridor in Heaven, and all in attendance will bow at your presence. Guys, we were held back 6,000 years to witness the best years of BYU football and basketball. Remember who you are!









5 comments:

Hey,Hey,Paula said...

ROTFL!

Whitney said...

absolutely hilarious....and absolutely true!

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blog through a totally random acquaintance of mine. When I saw Council Bluffs I wondered if it was somebody I knew. Then I saw Beck and I was like yes it is. This is Katie (used to be Barrett) by the way. Your family is so cute, I was looking at your mom's blog. If you want to check out our blog it is www.ktdow.blogspot.com

Clark and Katie said...

you are pathetic! If BYU's best era is one in which they settle for subpar bowl victories (I dont think anyone here even knows a las vegas bowl exists) and don't even get into the mwc bball finals... its a sad day. Call me when they win something worth celebrating......

Council Bluffs said...

Wyatt, please follow the advice I had to always give you as your companion- Repent of your foolish ways.

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog