Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm glad to see that one of the relationships (Carrie and Bret) I received revelation for is working out. Now hopefully those other four will work out.

Gosh! I came so close to beating level 23 on Typer Shark, I got killed by the last shark of the level...otherwise I would have won. I have a new personal best score though- 6,000,000.

Crazy elections. Ya know, I actually am looking forward to the next two years with the Democrats in office. I hope they can get more done than the Republicans who have done very little the last six years with the Legislative and Executive branches. The Democrats tend to be more "internationalist" in their views. Meaning they are more about helping the world and be a part of it. I don't agree with their typical social agenda, nor the economical agenda. But a lot of the Democrats elected are moderate, meaning that several don't agree with gay marriages. I know it's hard to believe but I don't think there's a chance of overturning Roe v. Wade (abortion). I think we're stuck with that. Typically that's the only issue we (Mormons) look at. But Democrats are people too who want the best for this country just like Republicans, it'll be interesting.

2 comments:

Sara and Justin said...

um, I'm glad you told me the four couples. Umm you know who I think is amazing. work on that

Sara and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog