Friday, February 29, 2008

"If I lay here..."

I'm lying here on our bench-swing outside, doing my homework, enjoying the weather, looking at the gorgeous sky, listening to my music (on Cannon's computer), and just chillin...it's great.

"Surrounded by your glory, what will my heart feel..."
"Don't need money, don't need fame..."
"...and just forget the world"
"While there's a part of me in that guy you see..."
"I can't stop if you can't start..."
"Between how you are and how you could be..."
"Here we go, there's nothing left to lose..."
"Crying Jesus, help me to see the morning light of one more day..."
"And I can see forever, on this high road..."
"And watchin you walk away..."
"Til mine is the only face you see..."
"To walk on stormy seas..."
"Gray ships pass into the west..."
"Somehow I'll be strong..."
"You've been runnin hard, you can't find your place..."
"If I die, let me die..."
"Get too tired..."
"I was blinded by my own fears..."
"Comin down the world over..."

No comments:

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog