Thursday, March 08, 2007

Concerning Dallas and Carrie

A couple things...
Complaining, complaining, complaining. That's all Carrie and Dallas are doing right now. Actually I was complaining too, about them complaining, and how Carrie won't plan a BYU Becks practice...haha, I mean a get together for us 4. We all want to do it and like go to a movie or something but Carrie won't plan it...and she pulled her groin and is bitter that Bret is so much smarter than her. I could plan it, but I'm trying to help her grow. Dallas thinks makeup, LEGGINGS (especially at church), wearing the belt over the shirt, army hats, shrugs, and boots are all dumb. Dallas is a missionary right now, he went tracting last night, went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 6:30, had a beef session, parted his hair (for like 2 minutes), and he taught a discussion to a nonmember last night...attaboy Dallas. Attaboy Bret. Attaboy Carrie.

I woke up with this weird rash on my shoulder. It's a really weird rash too. I don't remember ever getting it...so that means I was probably abducted by aliens last night. Because it looks almost like a rope burn Kyle says that they had me working on pyramids on some other planet last night. I've never been abducted by aliens before...kinda exciting. Attaboy aliens.

Go U.S.A!! So ya know how we're having a lot of problems with Iran and stuff? Well the general of their Revolutionary Guards went to Turkey with his family on business and then jumped ship and turned himself into the U.S. and is now supplying us with lots of intel about Iran's weapons program. Attaboy general.

Tomorrow night everyone should go to the hunger banquet from 6-8 and then Br. Smart's afterwards. Attaboy Br. Smart.

Dallas says to vote for John Romney. www.jasonandjohn.com. Attaboy John Romney.

It rained last night and this morning and it was just amazing! Whenever it rains I think of Holland because the rain there is incredibly beautiful. It was the first time in awhile that it's been really warm while raining. The clouds are really low on the mountains. I'm going to play in the rain next time. Attaboy rain.

The Flash Mob yesterday was a success. The video is up and the hilarious thing is that the guy that started the whole dancing scene was the white guy that danced while the Black Student Union were rapping at Friday Night Live a couple weeks ago. For those of you who are lost. A bunch of people started dancing around the Indian Statue yesterday at 11:54 for a minute and then left. It was great. Attaboy white guy.

I think I'm going to go to Spain while I'm in Europe, and then go up to the Basque province. The ETA has been trying to get the Basques separated out of Spain for awhile. So it'll be interesting going there for the political situation and I hear the beaches are great. Attaboy ETA.

Here's Kayla's email address: Here's her friend Kendra's email address: Everyone should email these two girls....they are hilarious. Attaboy Kayla and Kendra.

Touch the sun
Touch the sky
Live like to-morrow you could die
Cherish each breath
Take on the world
And fly high!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Where's my "Attaboy"?

Carrie said...

Oh nevermind, it is there. Thanks Kasey!

Ransom said...

I'm glad you liked it. :-)

--"White Boy"

Sara and Justin said...

lol you crack me up, kasey beck

Skyler and Rebekah said...

BYU Becks Rule! We should all have breakfast one day while Mom (Sara can fill in) reads us stories but we're too busy eating fast so we can go practice. And then and then, we do nothing but score touchdowns while Dallas blocks his heart out. Attaboy BYU Becks.

Carrie said...

Hey I was a blocker too!

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog