Monday, October 16, 2006

Crazy things

Crazy Hugo Chavez, I tell ya. He's the Venezuelan President and he is paranoid to death that the U.S. is going to invade his country. So he's been on this anti-America fling for several years and has been getting popular. He's kind of following in the footsteps of Cuba's Fidel Castro. But because of the anti-American stuff going on in his country, they took the missionaries out. He's a nut and I think the rest of the world is starting to see it because Venezuela didn't get voted on the Security Council and heavily campaigning for the seat. They still might get it, but in a way they got put in their place.

I really enjoy our ward...especially Sunday School. We had a sweet meeting yesterday which helped me out a lot. Saturday night I went on a double date with my cousin. I hooked her up with a mission buddy. They are perfect for each other; hopefully they see that also. Me and my date (I got a date and hour before the date) made a really cool haunted house jack-o-lantern.

Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is with all these nuts in the world?

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog