Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm in Councilina's office right now. Nobody came today. She thinks that nobody likes her anymore.
Had practice with my 8th graders last night. I ran them all night! They're cool with it though, cause they understand that they need to be conditioned because there's only 7 of them and they have 40 minute games. We'll see how it'll go, I'm kinda worried about their season though cause a few of them don't know how to play basketball.
Plutonium 210 is popping up everywhere in Britain. It killed the former Russian spy and now a former Russian Prime Minister is very sick and some think he was poisoned as well. Scotland Yard is speculating that there is a Russian hit team doing all this. Russia has really struggled with democracy since the fall of communism. It kind of depends on the next election. Will Vladimir Putin give up power? Will he continue the trend and try to appoint his successor? It's all very intriguing.
Holy cow that was a good game!! 33-31. I still get choked up thinking about it.
I don't think I've ever rejected candy in my life. Nor brownies. Nor ice cream.
I'm thinking about taking Arabic next semester. It would be really sweet.
Carrie's laptop is playing a Kalai song. Whenever we hear it we think of when we drove through Dixie State Forest when we took a trip to the Navajo Indian Reservation about a year and a half ago.
I have to watch Malcolm X and Red Dawn for my history class. Both should be exciting. I also really want to see Paradise Now, a movie about Palestinian Terrorist bombers and their motivations. I've heard good things about it.
Agent Jane: the chicken is in the pot.

Aufwiedersehen, au revoir, hasta luego, tcau, tot ziens!

5 comments:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cook it.

Anonymous said...

i saw paradise now. it was pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

council bluffs, i am not happy with you.. this whole not updating your blog on a regular basis thing has GOT to stop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Be sure to check out Becca's Blog